PENGARUH CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PADA PERUSAHAAN PERTAMBANGAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI)

R Radiman

Abstract


This research aims to test and analyze the effect of the influence of corporate social responsibility (CSR) on financial performance in mining companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). In addition, this research aims is to determine how much the contribution of the independent variable Corporate Social Responsibility affects the dependent variable Return On Asset and Return On Equity. The population in this research is a mining company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, which amounts to 41 companies. sampling in this research using purposive sampling technique, so that the sample obtained amounted to 10 companies. This type of research is quantitative and the data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression which was previously tested with the classic assumption test. Then testing the hypothesis, namely the t test and testing the coefficient of testing. The data analysis technique is assisted by using SPSS version 16 for windows. The results showed that partially Corporate Social Responsibility did not significantly influence Return On Assets and Corporate Social Responsibility did not significantly influence Return On Equity. The coefficient of determination (R簡) is 0.009, in this case the contribution of the variable Corporate Social Responsibility that affects Return On Assets and Return On Equity in Mining companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange is 7% while the remaining 93% is influenced by other variables not examined in this research.

Keywords


Corporate Social Responsibility; Return On Asset; Return On Equity

References


Azhari, B. (2012). Corporate Social Responsibility, Edisi Pertama Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Brigham, & Houston. (2010). Dasar-dasar Manajemen Keuangan Buku 1 (Edisi 11). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Darsono, & Ashari. (2010). Pedoman Praktis Memahami Laporan Keuangan. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Harahap, S. (2013). Analisis Kritis atas Laporan Keuangan. Edisi 1-11. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Harmono. (2009). Manajemen Keuangan Berbasis Balance Scorecard. Pendekatan Teori, Kasus dan Riset Bisnis. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Heri. (2013). Akuntansi Dan Rahasia Dibaliknya Untuk Para Manajer Non Akuntansi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kasmir. (2008). Analisa Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan Keempat. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.

Kurnia, A. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Brand Image, Dan Atribut Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Handphone Atau Smartphone Samsung Jenis Android (Studi pada Mahasiswa Universitas Diponegoro). Universitas Diponegoro. Retrieved from http://eprints.undip.ac.id/39672/

Martono, A. H. (2008). Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi pertama. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.

Sugiyono. (2012). Statistika Untuk Penelitian, Cetakan Ke-21. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sule, E. T., & Saefullah, K. (2005). Pengantar Manajemen Edisi Pertama. Jakarta: PT. Fajar Interpratama Mandiri.

Syamsuddin, L. (2009). Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan: Konsep Aplikasi dalam Perencanaan, Pengawasan dan Pengambilan Keputusan. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Tampubolon, M. (2005). Manajemen Keuangan (Finance Management). Cetakan Pertama. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Undang-Undang Nomor 40 Tahun 2007 Pasal 74 tentang Perseroan Terbatas

Untung, B. (2014). CSR dalam dunia bisnis. Yogyakarta: Andi.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22225/kr.11.1.1127.60-70

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
KRISNA: Kumpulan Riset Akuntansi is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
.

View My Stats